Program Uniforms are worn by all students on their assigned program class day. Students will know which day this is based on their class schedule. Program uniforms are head to toe: Shirts, belt, pants, socks, shoes.
The EMS program also requires a specific watch and the LE and EMS program requires all hair past ear length must be secured behind the head. Classroom instructors will give further details when school starts.
- What is a Program Uniform?
- Where do I purchase a Program Uniform?
- What is Standard Student Attire (SSA)?
VTCTA is a Standard Student Attire (SSA) school. Students are required to wear clothing that falls within the SSA guidelines. Students will wear their SSA attire on days when they DO NOT have their program class.
- Where do I purchase SSA?
SSA can be purchased at our VT ONLINE STORE or any retailer that has items that meets the VT SSA Guidelines: i.e.--Wal-Mart, Target, Old Navy, JC Penny's, etc. Shirts are solid colored polos no logos, (except VT Logo) are allowed. See SSA FLYER for full details.
- Is it possible to purchase a used Program Uniform?
- How do I know which day to wear my Program Uniform or my SSA?
- I have questions about jeans, hats, tights/leggings, shoes??