Perspective Student Shadow Days
Come Be a SENTINEL For a Day!
Parents/Students who are interested will need to contact the Partnership Office to schedule 702-799-4710 ex 4087
Shadow Days will be held on the following days: TBA
- Attendance: We recommend a pre-arranged absence for your student at their home school. We will provide your child with a note of attendance to take back to their home school.
- Lunch: If your child normally purchases lunch, we recommend you provide your child with $5-6.00 to purchase lunch, snacks or drinks. You may also send them with a bagged lunch. If your child receives lunch through the school lunch program, please make sure they know their Student # and they may purchase lunch with it.
- Dress Code: VT students dress in Standard Student Attire (SSA). Please have your child wear black, navy, or khaki pants and a collared shirt in white, navy, black, heather grey or Carolina Blue. If your student currently wears a school uniform or SSA they are welcome to wear it. No jean please, unless it is a Friday. Jeans must have no rips or tears above the knee or not sag.
- Arrival: Please plan on being at VT between 7:00-7:10 a.m. You will need to sign in at the front desk and you will be met by someone from the Magnet Office and a Student Ambassador; who will escort the student to classes and lunch through out the day.
- Departure: Please plan on picking your child up promptly at 1:30 p.m. in the front office.