Perspective Student Shadow Days
Come Be a SENTINEL For a Day!
Parents/Students who are interested will need to contact the Partnership Office to schedule 702-799-4710 ex 4087
Shadow Days will be held on the following days: September 15th & 29th, October 11th & 26th, November 9th & 29th.
- Attendance: We will provide your child with a note of attendance to take back to their home school.
- Lunch: For the 2022-23 school year, if your student is a current CCSD student, CCSD is providing every student with daily lunch. A CCSD student will not need to bring lunch money, but will need to know their student#. If your is a non-CCSD student, we recommend you provide your child with $5-6.00 to purchase lunch, snacks or drinks. You may also send them with a bagged lunch.
- Dress Code: VT students dress in Standard Student Attire (SSA). Please have your child wear black, navy, or khaki pants and a collared shirt in white, navy, black, heather grey or Carolina Blue. If your student currently wears a school uniform or SSA they are welcome to wear it. No jeans please, unless it is a Friday. Jeans must have no rips or tears above the knee and not sag.
- Arrival: Please plan on being at VT between 7:00-7:10 a.m. You will need to sign in at the front desk and you will be met by someone from the Magnet Office and a Student Ambassador; who will escort the student to classes and lunch through out the day.
- Departure: Please plan on picking your child up promptly at 1:30 p.m. in the front office. A Parent/Guardian/Adult must come into the front office to pick up their student, we will not release a student to the parking lot.